We can supply IATA pet travel cages for pets travelling overseas. Not all cages are created equally. Cages need to have the following features and be the correct size.
- Fibreglass, metal, rigid plastics, weld metal mesh, solid wood or plywood construction
- Can not have wheels
- The whole of one end of the container must be open, covered with bars, welded mesh or smooth expanded metal which is
securely fixed to the container so that the animal cannot dislodge it.
- Any openings need to be nose and paw proof.
- Door must be sealable - some countries require the door to be sealed.
- Must be well ventilated
- Water container must be present within the container with outside access for filling. Food containers must be present either
within the container, if sealed, or attached to it for use in cases of delay
- A green “Live Animals” label/tag
- Other requirements
Below are examples of the cages we can supply in various sizes.
Prices range from 45.00 for a cat cage to around 200.00 for extremely large cages.
Contact us for a quote or to place an order. We dont ship crates but you can collect them from our shop at 38 Shaw Rd, Wooloowin, Brisbane